Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Secrets are no fun

Secrets secrets are no fun!  I can't keep this a secret any longer!  It is killing me inside not being able to tell people for 3 months and I am only about 6 weeks...half way there.  I want to tell all of my friends so bad.  I guess I technically could, but not sure I want to take that risk just yet.   Only some family knows at this point.  More will find out after my doctors appointment on July 29th.  

I feel like this is making me act as though I am a different person.  I definitely do not feel myself keeping this secret from people. 

I am not feeling pregnant really.  My tummy has "cramps" every now and again throughout the day, and thats about it.  I hope this is normal...  I guess I will find out in 2 weeks.

Have a good night!
Lindsay

No comments: