Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Latest

Went to the doctor bright and early this AM to check in on little Brody.  All is well.  My tummy measured normal and his heart beat was normal.  We were lucky enough to get another sonogram (for free!!).  Last time we went was to find out we were having a little Brody and I had just made a comment to the doctor that since it is my first pregnancy I wished that I could have seen the little guy move around a little more.  Not mad at all, and totally understood that the sonographer was getting all of her measurements and doing her job.  So I get a phone call the next day from a super sweet lady at the doctors office apologizing that I didn't get the attention that I was hoping for, going on and on, so nice of them...  I was assured that I could have a complimentary sonogram anytime my schedule permitted. (not the outcome I was expecting or hoping for by saying something, but heck...I will take it!)  Well, since we moved to Colleyville for a little while, it is harder for me to get all the way over to McKinney, so I just combined it with the appointment I had scheduled for this morning at 7:30!  This time our doctor did it and really took the time to point out everything and got to see him move so much.  He was moving is arms around and opened his mouth once for us.  So weird because some of the movements we saw on the screen, I could feel them too.  Such a miracle growing inside.  An amazing feeling. I am not sure if it has really hit me that I am going to have a baby!

Baby count:
Gabe and I - boy
Brooke and Steve - boy
Cortney and Justin - girl
Adam and Amber - TBD


As soon as we get our camera charged up, I will post pictures I promise!
Goodnight, its almost my bedtime!  :)

No comments: