Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick...

Being sick and pregnant is no fun!  Can't take anything!  I have a lovely sinus infection and have had it since Thursday night.  My head is so full and I am oh so tired with a massive stack of papers to grade since it is the end of the 3 weeks.  I was so busy this week preparing for my observation, that I did not pick up one paper to grade.  I find myself finding other projects I wouldn't normally do just to avoid "the stack."

Guess I better get busy and then rest up.  Hope everyone is healthy!  :)

2 comments:

Paige said...

the first observation is so stressful, next year you will probably barely have to prepare. Too bad you're sick, you look so cute!

Unknown said...

Sorry you are sick. there are a couple things you can take though...check with your dr. Miss you tons. You look amazing...as I knew you would. Call me if you need anything.