Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 - Looking back

I was watching the Today show this morning and they were talking about 2008 and all the memorable photos from this past year.  It "inspired" me to do my own kind of looking back from the past year.  Overall 2008 has been a great year.  So many things have happened, mostly in the last six months, but I don't think I would change a thing.  

Two of my grandparents turned a milestone, 80.

I got a new teaching job at a fabulous school teaching 4th grade.

Left a company I had been at for years with many wonderful friends who I miss dearly.

Gabe's job role changed to a higher level with more responsibilities.

Found out we were pregnant in July with our little Brody.

Found out many great friends are pregnant. (2009 will be B-U-S-Y)

Sold our house...extremely fast.

Moved in with my mom and step-dad.

Signed a contract on a new house - about to break ground at the beginning of '09.

Were able to travel to LA and Chicago with friends.

Celebrated mine and Gabe's 3 year anniversary (married) and 10 years (dating).

My little Rocky turned 4, wow time flies!


The Lord has given us so many blessings this year, I don't think I could have asked for more. Gabe and I are so lucky to have each other and to be experiencing the things we are at such a young age.  We are blessed to have a wonderful, gracious family and fabulous friends!  Our hope is that you had a great 2008, and that you have an even better 2009.

No comments: