Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to 2009 and that you had a safe and exciting New Years Eve celebration.  Ours was very low-key at a friend's house (due to all the McKinney pregnancies).  Spent time with great friends, which was the best part.  

I am being pretty worthless until I have to go back to school on Monday.  The past couple days I have had some lunches with previous co-workers, who are all awesome and so much fun.  I also was able to see my far away friend, Kelly, who is as sweet as they come.  She is living in Vermont for a couple years with her husband of course.  Here is a pic of us comparing bellies...
Can you guess which one is preggo?  I miss her so much and glad we were able to spend some time
together during her stop in the big D. And I was happy to visit with our friend, Allison.  I love to catch up with people I haven't seen in a while and see what has been happening in their lives! And glad I was able to have some time to do so...one of the blessings of being a teacher.


Gabe and I have so many things to look forward
to in the year 2009!  We hope to share all of our future memories with each of you.  Isn't technology great?

Love to you all and a Happy New Year too!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

our little babies