Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Grandma is 81

Happy 81st Grandma!

Last weekend we went down to San Antonio to celebrate my grandma's birthday a little early. It was the first time to have all 14 of us together under one roof!  I love to catch up with my mom's side of the family and see my cousins.  We had a great time visiting and eating during the short stay.

January is keeping Gabe and I extremely busy, which passes time and makes the due date a shorter and shorter time frame away!  We have our childbirth education class this Saturday from 9-5!!!!  Should be interesting.....  And the following weekend is my grandpa's (dad's dad) 90th birthday!  So we will be celebrating will him all day.  Glad he lives in town though, the long car rides aren't so fun when you have a basketball growing in your belly.  :)

Gabe seems to be doing much better with his abdominal pains, haven't had any for about a week.  Good thing!  I don't like it when people are sick, makes me sad.



Hope all is well with you.  Until next time......

No comments: