Monday, May 3, 2010

Back to Blogging?

The answer to the question is YES! We hopefully and kind of, I'll explain...

Haven't had many opportunities to blog lately for a few reasons.
1) Brody doesn't take afternoon naps during the week any more. He naps for 2 to 2 1/2 hours at school during the middle of the day. We are so glad he is able to take such great naps at school. But this leaves me no time to go to the computer tucked away in one of our extra bedrooms to type and blog.
2) I am so tired!! I have to wake up so early and I am now working more full time, than part time (which is what I signed up for). I am happy to be helping the preschool in the way that I am, but at the same time it has been contributing to zapping my energy. My days are so full now, after I cook dinner and we clean up it's about time for me to start my bed time routine.
3) Any spare time or energy I can muster up, it is spent updating resumes, applications, and letters since I have made the decision to go back to teaching in the school system. I have missed it more that I ever imagined I would and I am starting to get anxious about going back (in a good way). I have been reflecting on last year and thinking of new ways to do things in my "perfect" classroom I have dreamt up in my mind. So if you know anyone, or of any openings in Collin County, please please please let me know!!!!

Now I have a good reason to blog again, and should make this process easier, thanks to my darling husband. The "kind of" part is a little tricky. We are figuring out how to use my new toy with blogger.com. We just may have to take it in and talk to one of the experts. As an early mother's day and birthday present Gabe bought me a iPad. It is very cool, like a huge iPhone!! We are just trying to figure out blogger on here. It's not as easy as you think. It was really hard for us to get the opportunity to type and we are not sure on how to upload photos on here. Anyone have one and know how to work it? We may just make an appointment at our local apple store to see if they can guide us.


Here are a few things to look forward to:
A Year in Pictures (Brody)
Brody's 1st Birthday Party
An Official Statement
Brody's Scary Sickness
I Have Been Tagged
Red Light Cameras


I am glad to be up and semi-running again. Hope you are too!

No comments: