Tuesday, December 7, 2010

O, Christmas Cards

O, Christmas Cards
O, Christmas Cards
How lovely it is to receive you...

I really do enjoy receiving each of your Holiday cards in the mail every year. The pack rat in me likes to save all the cards from the previous year and every Christmas season, I like to go through the old cards and look at them. It never gets old. In fact, I just did it on Sunday while we were finishing up decorating our tree. Each year when the mail comes I get excited to see what kind of card I am getting and from who. Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about the holiday season!

For the past month I have been debating whether or not I should even bother sending out cards this year, especially since we have had an unexpected extra busy month so far (more on that in another post). I thought about just doing a "Christmas Card" blog post with a family picture wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and letting that be that, but then I kept seeing and hearing about this new Shutterfly promo for bloggers. After talking with one of my friends about it, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. So far, the process could not be easier and quick too! Lucky for you, you will be receiving a Lewis Family Christmas card. You can thank Shutterfly by ordering something, or taking advantage of the promotion yourself!

I was not a Shutterfly member, but know tons of friends who use them on a regular basis and now I am addicted to all of their products. I have been playing around with their photo books, calendars, and Christmas cards. I am even thinking about ordering birthday invites for Brody's 2nd birthday off this handy little website. I could spend hours on Shutterfly diddling around! Everything is very reasonably priced and they make it oh so easy. And best of all, you can pick up your prints at your closest CVS, Walgreens, and/or Target in as little as one hour!

You better hurry, time is running out on the promotion. If you have been debating whether or not to do it, like me, I say do it! If you haven't heard about it yet, you better get going!

Thank you Shutterfly for making my Christmas card process easy and fun!

I really do hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and look forward to receiving your Christmas card in the mail!

No comments: