Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Progress


Here is our house!  1 week into the build process!  Many more weeks to go...

I received a clean bill of health on my last doc. visit.  No progress as of this moment (in case you were wondering).  We shall see on Monday if there is more news to share.  If Brody doesn't come on his due date or anytime between it and March 16, then we have decided to have March 16 be the birthday.  Gabe and I are still hoping for the 14th!  Anyone willing to make a guess as to what day you think he will arrive?  I feel great, just tired feet at the end of a long day of teaching. Oh yeah and having the urge to pee every 30 seconds, that's pretty fun when you can't get up and go to the restroom at your convenience. Poor Gabe!!!  He gets to hear my complaints all the time.  He has been an amazing support to me, even with an easy pregnancy.  I cannot wait to see the dad he is about to become.  I can already tell he will be a wonderful one.  Brody sure is lucky!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Cool! Not too much longer until the frame goes up and then it really gets fun!