Sunday, March 1, 2009

We are ready...

We are ready, at home anyway.... I am the furthest thing from being ready at school.  I would be absolutely mortified if a sub had to walk into my classroom tomorrow.  Cleaning up and organizing my classroom is a priority this week!  I cannot believe TAKS is finally here!  I am so nervous for my kiddos.  They have been working very hard and hope they will all perform well!

Our mattress came in late last week and were finally able to finish setting up Baby Brody's sleeping quarters.  My dear MIL gave us the bedding for one of my showers.
  

I am a little late, but here is a picture from last weekend and Bella's 3rd birthday party.  She is too cute and very much on the go.  

And the latest pics of our house taken yesterday.  I cannot believe we have a roof.  We were able to walk through all the framing and go upstairs.  I am excited to see what comes next.
(this is our framed kitchen)


We have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, we shall see if Baby Brody is making any progress yet.  A close friend, Brooke, is due March 6th so we are expecting her delivery here any time!  I am so excited to meet little Gavin.  It should be fun to have 2 little ones so close in age.

Until next time, hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: