Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad News Bears

We are not closing on the house today! :(
Someone made a mistake on the option addendum therefore delaying our move until Thursday! Gabe had worked so hard to have all the deliveries and installs scheduled for today/tomorrow and at 5 o'clock last night had to call everybody and reschedule. Also, there is 30% chance of rain Thursday and Friday while today (the original moving day) is beautiful! Cross your fingers that this will be the one and only hiccup!

The bright side to this is that I have a couple more days to finish packing everything at mom and Ron's. It is amazing everything we packed into their upstairs area! I forgot we had so much stuff, now plus all the wonderful things we have for Brody!

No comments: