Thursday, November 19, 2009

8 months old

Wowee! Brody was 8 months as of this past Monday. Let me see if I can think of what all he is doing...

Pulling up
Walking with his baby walker
Saying "dadadada"
Climbing stairs (only with supervision)
Eating solid foods extremely well
Sits independently
Chewing - recently introduced fruity flavored puffs
Holding his own bottle

He is getting so very close to standing independently. I know this is a precursor to walking with which I am joyful about, but also having anxiety over it. He is getting to be such a big boy and looking less and less like a baby. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He has taught me so many things and he doesn't even know it. Brody brings so much joy and happiness, love and laughter to us. We are truly blessed to have this adorable, amazing, darling little boy. He is changing and growing everyday, I hope to cherish every moment with him since time is going to, and already is flying by.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

very well said! exactly how I feel about Jacob!! I can't wait to witness all of his milestones and watch him grow up..but, at the same time, I hate that it's going by so fast and each day he's less and less of a "baby" and more l ike a little man!!