Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a great Turkey Day and hope you did the same! We have so much to be thankful for this year and glad we were able to spend this day with most of our families. We loaded up the car and headed to Arlington to spend the morning/early afternoon with Gabe's mom, brother and niece. We purchased a Cajun turkey from Dickey's...umm... 2 words.... spicy deliciousness! We left stuffed!!! Brody took an 1.5 nap right before it was time to eat, so he had his "thanksgiving meal" in the evening. After leaving my MIL's we headed to my aunts house to spend some time with my aunt and uncle, grandpa, sister, and dad and step-mom. It was great visiting and watching Brody roam around discovering all the places and things he didn't need to get in to. I ate my weight in desserts at my aunts house! Just kidding, I was actually better than I had planned. Here are a couple pictures from Thanksgiving.

No comments: