Sunday, February 21, 2010

Doggy Door Fun!

This looks like a fun game I could play with mommy and daddy. Maybe, just maybe I can stall and put bedtime off just a little bit tonight.


Hmm, I wonder if there is a way for me to get outside?


Let's see, if there is a way for me to get this open I could possibly escape to outside.


Thinking about it...


Here I go! No turning back now!


Uh-oh! Where did Brody go???


There he is!! Outside and free!!


It worked! I am so happy to be outside! What a FUN game this turned out to be!


Daddy is trying to get me to come in. I don't think I am too interested in that.


Hey Rocky! Want to come out here with me? We can play and it will be real fun!


Let me see if I can open this all by myself


Peek A Boo!


Thinking about coming back inside...


Haha! Tricked you! This is too much fun!


3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is too cute!

Debbie said...

LOL! this is the funniest thing! love all your captions, too! :)

Kelly said...

so fun! i should get me one of those sweet babies!