Thursday, April 2, 2009

A great lunch date

I met some wonderful friends for lunch on Wednesday who I do not get to see as often as I would like.  We went to this cute little place in Richardson called, the Chocolate Angel Tea Room which was delicious!  I was able to introduce my new love to these friends who have been anxiously awaiting his arrival.  It was so great to catch up with them and see their smiling faces.  I always leave our meetings so happy since they bring such joy to my life.  They were so sweet to buy Baby Brody 2 new adorable outfits!  Brody, Gabe and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!  Hope to see each of you again soon!

Miss yall!

2 comments:

Paige said...

You must be doing really good at being a new mom if you are already out and about and meeting friends. I didn't take Blake out until she was about 5 weeks and I went to Nordstrom with my mom, it took me about 15 minutes to get the stroller figured out, I had to stop and breastfeed at least twice and she blew out her diaper and I only had one wipe and no change of clothes. You are totally kicking butt!

HILER said...

Post some new pictures of the little guy!

P.S. I agree with Paige -- you are doing great if you are already able to juggle an outing!