Saturday, April 11, 2009

Newborn Photos

We had Brody's pictures taken today by a Cherie (she is a friend from HS who started her own photography business.  Her photos are pretty much AMAZING!  Please check out her website Cherie Marie Photography).  Brody was a little bit fussy and awake the whole shoot, but still think we got some good ones.  Gabe and I were actually glad he was awake since he has such adorable blue eyes.  He ate probably 10 ounces in 3 hours and peed all over my shirt while we were there.  When I say all over, I mean all over.  I just said he ate 10 ounces of milk in 3 hours!  I truly think all 10 ounces ended up on the front side of me...isn't that what moms are for???  Not only do I have to keep spare clothes for the little guy, but in my overstuffed baby bag, I will now include an extra shirt for Gabe and myself for instances like today.  I can't wait to see what Cherie sends us.  We will go back in 2 months to get more pics done.

Thanks Cherie for all your patience with Baby Brody today.  

No comments: