Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010

Can you believe it is already 2010?? I cannot! We are extremely excited to see what God has planned for us this year. We celebrated NYE 2009 with some of our closest friends and had a great time at our house. It was definitely low-key which was just perfect. Here are some pictures of the boys playing! I am sad I didn't get any photos of little miss Teagan. I will try and be better about pictures, maybe that can be my 2010 resolution.
We had 3 different beds for our 3 little babies, which all ended up falling asleep around 9 providing adults time to play games and wait for the ball to drop. Little Gavin woke up around 11:30 and was up to experience the ball dropping. What a great night spending with friends.
Here's Brody at midnight! :)
Gavin at midnight!


We hope you have an amazing year! Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2010!

No comments: