Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Seriously... Seriously...

My child is SERIOUSLY a mess! He is on the go non-stop! I am convinced he is the busiest baby around. I am sure you all are thinking, every baby (or my baby) was/is busy, but this kid is different, I'm tellin' ya! He is crawling at 5 1/2 months and is everywhere and into everything. I have taken some pictures of him getting into things and items around the house that he shouldn't be (and will not post because I would like to keep my child! :). He travels across the room in 30 seconds flat! I cannot turn my back on him for one second!

Here is my sweet angel baby on August 19th in his crib after waking up from a nap:


And THIS is what I found after he woke up from his nap yesterday (August 31st):
This I am not ready, nor prepared for! Seriously, Brody. Seriously...


Gabe and I definitely have our hands FULL! After the day I had yesterday with Brody, all I can say is "SERIOUSLY..." We lowered his crib and pack n play to the lowest settings after yesterdays drama. We are so blessed to have a loving sweet baby boy even though he is a ton of work. We wouldn't have it any other way. He brightens our days everyday!

Here are a few pictures that I hadn't uploaded until today.

In my highchair eating...such a big boy!

Enjoying the Huggies baby wipes box...we used it as a boat to get around the room


BRODY - Mommy and Daddy love you so much!


6 comments:

Paige said...

It's just starting girl, parenting is so crazy. It is always getting more challenging and so much more fun. I am just enjoying the fact that kylie lays on the floor and can't even roll over yet. Sounds like you got yourself an active little boy!

The Q. Family said...

WOW!! Go Brody! That's amazing that he is pulling up at 5.5 months! I bet he will be walking early too! How exciting! You will never have a dull moment. ;) ;)

Kelly said...

thanks for posting all the pics! very sweet and cute!

Debbie said...

wow, he's already crawling and pulling himself up?!?!?! jacob's six months and doesn't seem anywhere close to starting to crawl. wow, go brody!! :)

Regina said...

That hair KILLS me!! So cute!

HILER said...

a genius baby!