Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas before Thanksgiving?

It seems as though we start celebrating Christmas earlier and earlier ever year. Do you feel the same? It isn't even Turkey Day yet and I have already been to one a Christmas tree lighting, Christmas decor is of course in the retail stores, one of our local radio stations has holiday music playing 24/7, neighbors have lights up, friends have trees and home decor out, and I know there are some of you out there who already have a good start to Christmas shopping! Well, we still have a Halloween decoration out in our yard that doubles as a welcome baby sign. (I am just waiting on "someone" to take it down.)

As I stated earlier, my friend Brooke and I went to a Christmas tree lighting last night. The weather was in the upper 60's (aka: gorgeous) and I really had a fun time. We laughed and laughed at our boys, visited Ms. Claus,

saw Santa Claus,

we chased after them and danced with them,

snapped pictures of them,

saw the tree light up,


and had a delicious dinner with them.

Brody was exceptionally well behaved which in turn made my evening more enjoyable. Brooke's hubby was out of town and Gabe stayed home with baby Cash, so it was just the four of us. I left with a smile on my face while Brody crashed on the way home!

Tonight we have another tree lighting to attend, this time with the Colberg's!

No comments: