Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pregnancy - Baby #2

I haven't commented and/or posted much on this pregnancy, mainly because it has been a breeze. I am so much more comfortable this time around. I am not sure if it is because my body has been through this before, or if because this baby is smaller? Maybe a combo of both? Every doctor visit goes smoothly with a great sounding heartbeat and measuring right on time. We did have a 3rd trimester sonogram this time to get some measurements. I think the doctor ordered it because I would ask how big the baby is every. single. doctor. visit. She probably was getting annoyed. ;) Looking back, not sure this was the best idea. The sono tech said the measurements could be off by 3 weeks. All the sonogram did was make me worry that my baby was going to be awfully large! My plan is to work until I have the baby, just as I did with Brody.

No comments: